About Me

My photo
My name is Cyndi and I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful girls ages 4 and 1. They are the light of my life and the reason I need to take a creative break often and stamp, knit or crochet. My awesome sis got me into stamping about 6 years ago and I have a wonderfully creative friend who taught me how to knit and crochet recently. They are the reason I am still sane, for the most part anyway.

Monday, July 19, 2010

The creative addiction started

Welcome to my blog. My name is Cyndi and almost 7 years ago, my sister invited me to a Stampin Up party and I went to be nice. Oh my, I was hooked on stamping immediately. My sister and I started a monthly get together of fellow stamp enthusiasts and we create beautiful cards, gift bags, coasters, boxes, etc. 


In July of 2009, my wonderfully creative friend taught me how to knit and I loved it. I started knitting tons of scarves but to be honest, that is all I could figure out how to do. Then in February of 2010, she taught me to crochet. I have learned every stitch I can and it is a passion of mine. I have made several afghans, purses, hats, baby blankets, booties and a gift bag or two.


I just opened a store on Etsy Crafty Cyndi's Etsy Shop, not so much to make a profit, but just to pay for my hobbies.
I enjoy taking several 15-30 minute breaks everyday to create and it helps me stay sane with all the craziness life has to offer. 


Thank you for reading. Look for more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment